At Raymour & Flanigan, we recognize and appreciate all of our team members' hard work and dedication. We pride ourselves on being a long term, privately held company that takes care of its associates by recognizing each individual's potential and investing in their future success!
- Accountable for commitment to Raymour and Flanigan's safety procedures and guidelines.
- Provide leadership to customer delivery teams and warehouse associates.
- Consistently maintain energy, enthusiasm, and ambition to flourish within a team environment.
- Proven ability to foster partnerships and establish realistic goals.
- Training, coaching and developing people.
- Communicate timely and professionally with our service centers, distribution centers, showrooms & customers.
- Enhance the customers' shopping experience.
- Implement company policies and procedures.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- Associates degree preferred.
- Operational management experience a plus
Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Must have professional communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new programs.
- Knowledge of computer Routing System, preferred
- Lift, lower, push, pull all sizes of furniture up to and in excess of 100 lbs.
Raymour & Flanigan offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package:
- Excellent Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with a Company Match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Training and Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Merchandise Discount
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance
- Specified Disease Insurance
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug and smoke free work environment.
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.