Frontline Education is the leading provider of school administration software, empowering strategic K-12 leaders with the right tools, data and insights to proactively manage human capital, business operations and special education. Educational organizations representing over 80,000 schools and millions of educators, administrators and support personnel have partnered with Frontline Education in their efforts to develop the next generation of learners. Frontline is dedicated to driving engagement across K-12 school systems and supporting the continuous improvement of employee effectiveness and efficiency with solutions for proactive recruiting and hiring, absence and time, professional growth, student information systems, special education and interventions, payroll, benefits and financial management.
We are currently seeking Summer Interns at our corporate office in Malvern. This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact within a fast growth organization.
Positions are available in our Client Success, Finance, Accounting, Platform Development, Sales, Product, Marketing and HR teams.
We are looking for candidates who can join us in May until August of 2020, this is a paid internship, 40 hours per week.
- Finance and Accounting group include exposure and experience in Collections, Purchase Orders, Financial Reporting and data analytics.
- Product and Development roles for technical assistance in UX/design work, test automation, domain model and SaaSIO site reliability engineering.
- Sales opportunities will assist with prospecting, territory analysis, and updating reporting and analysis capabilities.
- Marketing roles will focus on the areas of both digital and engagement marking, including writing, social media, design projects and working with data to drive leads for the organization.
- Client Success interns will focus on supporting the reporting process, event planning, and logistics with high energy and customer interaction.
- The Human Resources intern will gain valuable experience and exposure to recruiting, compensation, and employee engagement.
We offer a competitive hourly pay rate for our Summer Interns. Come and work at an amazing office location with an environment that allows for you to learn, develop and have fun with a growing tech company!
Frontline Education Vision:
Partnering with the education community to prepare students with the skills for tomorrow and a lifetime of learning
Frontline Education Mission:
Serving members of the education community with integrated solutions, insights and caring people to support them in their pursuit of excellence
Frontline Education is proud to be a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.