Manager, Commercial Loans
Malvern, United States
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line:
Fund Administration is Citco’s core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industry’s most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience.
As a core member of our Loan Administration team, you will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
- You will manage and monitor metrics for team of 4-6 people, includes training and general oversight
- You will field client and borrower inquiries related to their transaction and portfolio
- You will review credit agreements for an ancillary notice triggers or reporting responsibilities
- You will service all types of commercial loans, bilateral, syndicated, collateralized and unsecured, term loans, revolvers, commercial mortgages etc.
- You will participate in development and maintenance of customer management reporting to Senior Executive.
- You will practice risk and control review in the scope of CITCO and industry practices
- You will support internal and external audit and compliance reviews and regulatory and licensing renewals as needed
- You will have oversight of New Loan Boarding and transaction processing for the portfolio
- You will be involved with the review and preparation of Welcome Package for new borrowers.
- You will have oversight of the tax service vendor and interact with servicing staff to ensure timely payment of property taxes.
- You will ensure all escrow analysis are prepared accurately and timely by team. Notify servicing staff of any exceptions when analysis results fall outside of predetermined thresholds.
- You will review and manage the interest rate reset process for adjustable rate loans and generate rate change notifications to be sent to borrowers.
- You will track and monitor UCC expiration dates and work with outside vendor to ensure the timely filing of continuations.
- You will have oversight of third-party vendor responsible for the preparation and timely filing of lien releases and UCC terminations at the time of loan payoff.
- You will review preparation of remittances and corresponding notices for syndicated loans, full administrative agent responsibilities
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field.
- You have minimum 5 - 7 year(s) of work experience preferred, ideally in commercial Servicing
- You have the ability to work as a part of a team, while providing a strong individual contribution.
- You have excellent attention to detail, judgment, flexibility and dependability.
- You have strong time management and organizational skills.
- You have excellent communication skills, written and oral, and will communicate with all levels of the organization.
- You have excellent computer skills with ability to create and utilize spreadsheets.
- You are energetic and a self-starter.
Your well-being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.