Loan Servicing Operations
Malvern, United States
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line:
Fund Administration is Citco’s core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industry’s most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience.
As a core member of our Loan Servicing team, you will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
Scope of responsibilities:
- You will work with varying loan types including bank debt, direct lending and private debt facilities
- You will have ooversight of New Loan Boarding and Transaction Processing for client portfolios
- You will be involved with supporting settlement and closing services for syndicated and Client originated transactions
- You will participate in Client integration and onboarding calls and initiatives
- You will work collaboratively with interdepartmental teams including middle office, accounting, valuation/risk and business solutions
- You will be responsible for escalations of questions related to complex transaction processing and be client facing for inquiry investigation and resolution
- You will manage the interest rate reset process for adjustable rate loans and generate rate change notifications to be sent to borrowers.
- You will be responsible for reviewing breaks between internal systems, external systems as well as remediation of cash and transaction breaks to client’s bank and operating accounts (“street facing”)
- You will be borrower facing for inquiries, support and issue resolution where client engages Citco for agency services
- You will take ownership of client sign-off of loan data for NAV production ensuring adherence to SLAs
- You will support production of Client reporting packages
- Where supporting servicing for Citco’s commercial loan clients;
- You will be involved with Management of tax service vendor and interact with servicing staff to ensure timely payment of property taxes
- You will ensure all escrow analysis are prepared accurately and timely. Notify servicing staff of any exceptions when analysis results fall outside of predetermined thresholds.
- You will track and monitor UCC expiration dates and work with outside vendor to ensure the timely filing of continuations.
- You will have oversight of third-party vendor responsible for the preparation and timely filing of lien releases and UCC terminations at the time of loan payoff.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field.
- You have 1-5 years of work experience preferred, ideally in Servicing and Loan Operations
- You have product knowledge in any of the following loan segments: bank debt/broadly syndicated loans, private debt, loan origination, real-estate/commercial loans
- You have a basic understanding of the Fund Administration Business
- You have the ability to work as a part of a team, while providing a strong individual contribution.
- You have excellent attention to detail, judgment, flexibility and dependability.
- You have strong time management and organizational skills.
- You have excellent communication skills, written and oral, through all levels of the organization.
- You have excellent computer skills with ability to create and utilize spreadsheets.
- You are an energetic self-starter.
Your well-being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.