Material Handler I-II (Malvern, AR, US, 72104)
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision, safely and effectively supports the daily stockpoint operations through mixing liquid mud, loading bulk products, and shipping and receiving pallet materials for the purpose of ensuring the delivery of quality customer service, world-class safety, and stockpoint efficiency.
- Checks material orders for proper quantities.
- Operates forklifts as required.
- This is an entry level position.
- Completion of a High School diploma or equivalent is required.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Material Handler II.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
1743 Darby Lane, Malvern, Arkansas, 72104, United States
Requisition Number: 149478
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Baroid
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position: