New Hires will receive a $250 sign on bonus after working 90 days if they consistently work 20 hours per week.
AIDE REFERRAL BONUS of $150 if the aide referred meets bonus criteria.
Kindred at Home Community Care is currently seeking Caregivers and Personal Care Assistants to work in the homes of elderly or disabled clients. You will assist the clients by:
- Assisting with personal care
- Preparing meals
- Running errands
- Performing light housekeeping
Kindred at Home - Hot Springs
4328 Central Avenue, Suite F
Hot Springs, AR 71913
Office Phone: 501-545-2241
- Required Skills
- Have at least one year of experience in an institutional setting (home health agency, hospital, hospice, or long-term care facility). This experience shall be verified by a previous employer;
- Have a certificate issued by the State of Arkansas for working in long-term care facilities. A copy of this certificate shall be available for review; or
- Have completed a 40 hour aide training course that meets requirements set forth in these
- In lieu of the requirement for completion of the home health aide training course, a nursing student may qualify as a home health aide by submitting documentation from the Director of programs and/or the Dean of a School of Nursing that states that the nursing student has demonstrated competency in providing basic nursing care in accordance with the school's curriculum.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.