Located in Malibu, California, HRL has been on the leading edge of technology, conducting pioneering research and advancing the state of the art.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- The responsibilities of this position are to manage Enterprise Applications and support systems including Financial, Legal and other company wide systems.
- The candidate will be working on Business Process Automation projects and will be integrating workflows into an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solution with multiple modules.
- Must have excellent communications and client business interaction skills.
- Will interface extensively with business users, stakeholders, and identify business workflows and processes. As various ECM modules are rolled out to the enterprise, the consultant will facilitate, enhance, and ensure seamless operation of the application. Will perform analysis on business processes to ensure alignment within the ECM modules.
- This person will be required to resolve backend connectivity issues, be proficient in SQL queries, and have experience with Oracle databases. The candidate will be required to support various additional applications as needed, troubleshoot, and work within a collaborative team environment with changing priorities.
- This role will provide the successful candidate with a variety of challenges and learning opportunities!
- Identify process improvements that are supported by the systems and the changes that come along with them.
- Keep up to date on training on HRL systems and encouraged to become certified if applicable.
- Heavily support the projects/software that are being implemented within HRL's Enterprise Management team and other systems (Financial, Legal, Timekeeping, HR, etc.) within HRL.
- Self-starter requiring minimal direction, attention to detail, project management skills, ability to plan, schedule and arrange activities to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
- Able to identify, enhance and execute project deliverables and able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to lead business process/systems automation and Enterprise system integration projects.
- Experience in application development with financial systems and enterprise applications.
- Financial system, HR system, or legal system implementation from beginning to end is preferred.
- Must be a US person.
- OnBase, Costpoint, Unanet, and Filemaker. Familiar with ERP applications, workflow design.
High School diploma/GED and 10+ years of related experience. Bachelor's Degree and 6 years of related experience or Master's Degree and 4 years of related experience.
keywords: ECM, Enterprise, Applications, CRM, Backend, Database, SQL, Oracle, Developer, Analyst, “application developer“, ERP,
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “U.S. Person“ as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “U.S. Person“ includes U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
HRL offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package. Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K match, gym facilities, PTO, growth potential, and an exciting and challenging work environment.
HRL Laboratories is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training or promoting, on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, medical condition, U.S. military or protected veteran status, union membership, or political affiliation. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Pay Type Salary
- Malibu, CA, USA