Requisition Number: TEAML02448
Eliot’s Adult Mental Health Division provides an integrated and comprehensive network of services to adults with psychiatric disabilities that promote consumer rights, responsibilities, rehabilitation, and recovery. We provide rehabilitative services that enable people to increase functioning in the living, working, and social environments of their choice.
Eliot is seeking a Team Leader for our PACT Team. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience of both leadership & community-based experience with severe & persistent mental illness. The team leader will provide clinical oversight of team interventions, coordination of services, crisis intervention & recovery oriented services.
PACT staff coordinate and provide comprehensive recovery and rehabilitative services to consumers participating in PACT. Interventions include a range of therapeutic & behavioral services, including crisis intervention, for individuals with both severe mental illnesses and/or substance abuse disorders. Services are predominantly community based, including at consumers' homes, medical facilities, & other locations.
- Lead and manage a multidisciplinary team of clinicians, nurses and case management staff.
- Lead the treatment planning process to include clinical interventions and recovery based supports.
- Empower staff in their clinical decision-making process and delivery of team based interventions.
- Ensure that staff provides side by side interventions to clients that focus on problem solving, skills training, modeling behavior, optimism and encouragement.
- Provide emergency twenty-four hour on-call back-up assistance to staff members who are on-call to clients.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-4pm with rotating on-call and evening shifts