Sales Support TL / Supervisor
Req Number: 235027
ADP is hiring a Sales Support Team Lead/Supervisor-- Global Sales Center of Excellence (CoE). In this position you will be responsible for supervising and enabling a team of Sales Analysts -- CoE to ensure successful movements/updates of CRM Accounts, Sales Quota Carrier Territories, and Sales Reporting functions within the Global ES Sales organization at ADP. In conjunction with Global Sales Operations and ADP's Business Process Innovation, the Sales Support Team Lead/Supervisor -- Global Sales CoE will be responsible for establishing a best-in-class focused practice on SFDC account management, territory management and standardized reporting for Sales Business Units (BU). Partners and consults with Sales Insights & Automation (part of Global Sales Operations) and develops/coaches the team of Sales Analysts -- CoE in maintaining service level agreements, providing quick turnarounds on day-to-day business critical responsibilities as well as maintaining constant line of communication and update to the Sales BUs.
- Manage case workflow to CoE Analysts and ensure Just In Time territory assignment and SLAs
- Identify points of escalation and formulate quick and effective resolutions
- Establish a framework to proactively maintain, manage, communicate, and update Sales Accounts in Salesforce.com CRM and Territory Management Tools
- Facilitate and support the improvement of existing processes in SFDC Accounts
- Coach/Mentor CoE Analysts to strive for excellence in deliverables as well as build a “Win as One“ team approach
- Improve ways to cleanse and streamline SFDC data to reduce duplicates and erroneous information
- 3-7 years of work experience in Sales/Marketing Operations, Data Entry, or Quality Control environment; and 1+ years in supervising and managing team on similar functions
- BS/BA Degree; or equivalent preferred
- Prior experience within SFDC and other CRM platforms
- Competency and experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Access, and PPT)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as ease of interacting with cross-functional teams
- Problem solving, coaching/mentoring, focus towards successful and efficient resolutions
- Ability to strive in a fast-paced evolving sales environment
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in education and experience
- Problem Solving Supervisory
- Customer Service
Explore our COVID-19 page to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.