Registered Nurse AdventHealth Care Center Business Office
485 N. Keller Suite 250, Maitland FL 32751
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Care Center
- AdventHealth Care Center’s mission to “Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ”
- The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
- The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization’s mission
- The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
- Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be “Greater as a Whole”
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Provides nursing care within their scope of practice and in accordance with standards of care established by the facility.
- Assists with the development and revision of nursing care plans. Manages/directs the plan of care by directly administering care or by directing and supervising nursing duties delegated to Licensed Nurses or nursing assistants.
- Checks and records vital signs on a regular basis following established policy or at own discretion if the need exists.
- Assists with residents’ comfort.
- Maintains accurate and complete records of nursing care provided.
- Reports significant observations to the nurse in charge/RN designee and physicians.
- Reports pertinent changes in condition to the physician and the resident/health care decision maker.
- Participates in purposeful daily rounds.
- Prepares and administers medications after appropriate orientation and instruction.
- Required to maintain scheduling availability and accept a flexible schedule.
- Required to travel among facilities to report to assigned shift location.
- Other related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned, within the scope of her/his education and under direct supervision of a Registered Nurse.
What You Will Need:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Current Basic Life Support (CPR) certification
- Current Registered Nurse license in the state hired
The RN is required to travel to designated facilities and perform assigned work as needed. Actual role and tasks may vary based upon the specific needs of the facility.
The RN helps to fulfill the care requirements of our residents. Under the direction of the nurse manager, the RN will work within their entire scope of practice. He/she will be fully accountable for ensuring that competent care and safety are consistently delivered to all residents.