Requisition Number: CLERI01464
- Sets up and enters new claims into claims management system.
- Inputs and reviews notes/diaries in claims management system as instructed.
- Processes payments.
- Processes mail; handles filing, faxing and photocopying.
- Reviews, prepares, creates, and/or sends letters, reports, and forms.
- Answers and initiates telephone calls, emails, written communications, as directed.
- Other activities/projects as assigned including the preparation and distribution of computer reports.
- Attention to detail, good organizational skills and strong analytical skills are required
- Organized and manage time efficiently
- Ability to work independently and well with team projects
- Communicate well within the department and meet deadlines
- Must be able to work with a strong sense of urgency and wear many hats
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Experience with government contracts a plus
Education, Formal Training, and Experience
- Five years’+ of clerical, administrative support in a law firm, title company or corporate experience.
This role is mostly sedentary and requires the ability to sit for long periods each day. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate orally. The employee uses hands and fingers to type, handle, and reach. The ability to operate office machinery such as computer, phone, copier, printer, etc in the commission of daily duties. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations maybe made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhausted list of duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.