Essential Job Functions
- ‘Speak’ (live and breathe) email and help the team learn how to incorporate best practices into all planning, decisions, and execution – from creative to segmentation to deliverability.
- Support content planning of calendar for CRM and manage overarching production schedules.
- Own and oversee the daily execution of our email program including: building emails, creating segmentation strategies, tagging links, A/B tests, scheduling deployments and quality assurance.
- Be our email tool expert - update images and content quickly and easily across 4 brands; stay up to date on enhancements and new features.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement, website interactions, shopping history, customer lifecycle and lifetime value.
- Leverage data to power better customer messaging & experiences – from triggered emails to real-time content personalization.
- Partner with Brand to create and evolve our email templates, driving a mobile first approach and creating efficiencies and flexibility with use of email templates.
- Be organized and judicious about deadlines, working with the team to ensure they are as well.
- Analyze and interpret results from campaigns and share learnings with key stakeholders to drive continuous improvement of campaigns.
- Your ideas will help us work more efficiently and make our customers happier.
Nature of Supervision
- This position does not have any direct reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred – in the field of web development or digital marketing
- 2+ years email marketing production experience required.
- Hands-on experience with email campaign management tools such as Cheetah Digital, Clutch, Salesforce.
- Ecommerce, Retail or Loyalty experience preferred.
- Hands-on experience with Shopify ecommerce platform preferred.
- Passionate about CRM and providing a well-honed customer experience through best-in-class marketing communication, which reflects your focus on operational excellence and ongoing program evolution.
- Excited to find operational efficiencies to get messages to market faster and in a streamlined workflow.
- A scrappy team player who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Logical thinker who has a passion for data and customer experience and wants to learn the technical back-end systems to help support campaign development and execution.
- Someone that wants to grow with us, and elevate our marketing in an efficient, automated manner.
- A true “whole-brained“ thinker and doer with a deep understanding of how email strategies can build and grow a brand.
- A clear, responsive communicator, verbally and in writing, with an energetic attitude.
- Organized and highly attentive to detail with high standards of quality.
- Adaptable to different working styles, mindsets, and personalities, showcasing a willingness to collaborate with all.
- Located in Minneapolis/ St. Paul area or remote in any location.
- Business Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Motivating Others
- Presentation Skills
- Time Management
- Managing Vision and Purpose
- Written Communications
- Most tasks are performed while seated indoors at a personal computer. Day and overnight domestic travel to vendors, seminars, and/ or conferences may be required periodically.
IPP is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. IPP recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.