Give hope. Give health. Make your mark in the fight against cancer.
At Accuray, we make a direct and powerful impact on the lives of cancer patients every day — helping them live longer, better lives. But our commitment to innovation offers a truly unique opportunity: the chance to change the fight against cancer — helping to develop, introduce and support new treatment delivery systems and software that will give new hope and new health to cancer patients and cancer survivors around the world
Accuray develops, manufactures and sells radiotherapy systems that make cancer treatments shorter, safer, personalized and more effective, ultimately enabling patients to live longer, better lives. Our radiation treatment delivery systems in combination with fully-integrated software solutions set the industry standard for precision and cover the full range of radiation therapy and radiosurgery procedures.
Accuray's Senior ERP Technical Analyst will primarily be responsible for supporting and customizing the current Microsoft Dynamics AX landscape, current ERP Integrations, perform performance tuning of the system and support the upgrade process to migrate the current version to the D365 platform. Shall work closely with Business Analysts and other Stakeholders to understand the scope and body of work to meet the Applications need including (but not limited to) ERP, Integrations, and Business Intelligence environments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as the primary in-house resource supporting, troubleshooting, and customizing our Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP system
- Work closely with Business Analysts, performing and documenting all phases of the SDLC and adhering to the best development practices: Requirement analysis, development, documentation, unit testing, production migration, and support
- Good Functional understanding of the AX modules (primarily in GL, AP, AR, IM, XProduction) and business processes and be able to own the ERP technical landscape, provide direct user support, and owing the Security architecture in ERP
- Assists the System Administrator with the installation, configuration, and maintenance of Dynamics AX and related software (SQL, SSAS/BI)
- Identify the performance gaps and perform performance tuning to improve the overall AX response time
- Develop and customize new or existing interfaces, hands-on expert building AIF applications and web services, working with BizTalk, SSIS, or any middleware (like Talend) to integrate to other external applications
- Modify and create SSRS reports, Ax reports and handle changes to third party .Net applications like the Commercial Invoice tool
- Recommend industry best Testing tools, maintain code repository, and implement versioning system for AX ERP
- Provide guidance in performing AX upgrade and recommend tools to retrofit customizations into the new ERP system and perform Data migration
- A B.S degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline from an accredited college or university with.
- Must have at least 10+ years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX Development, Implementation, and suport
- Must have a good functional understanding of AX modules (MFG, SCM, Finance) and standard business processes
- Must have deep expertise in building and supporting Integrations with ERP using BizTalk, Talend, Webservices, REST/SOAP, XML, AIF
- Demonstrated knowledge in performance turning of Ax and experience working with Performance monitoring tools like Fog lite, Perfmon, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of data warehouse, BI tools, ETL processes, SQL, reporting and dashboard, SSRS, and SSAS
- Must have hands-on experience with Source/version Control System (SCM), bug trackers (perforce, Jira, GitHub, Confluence, and Stash)
- Must have proven experience in delivering projects and processes with ambitious milestones under pressure, having accomplished milestones on time and on budget
- Demonstrate high individual effectiveness and organization skills: flexibility, communication, time-management, and interpersonal skills, with high attention to detail, and experience handling multiple projects/tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Ability to take command of situations to take complex problems to clarity, articulate, and influence conversations
- Proven strong customer service orientation and the ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships, to effectively address difficult interpersonal issues, and to handle information confidentially
- Preferred or Desired
- Experience with business applications such as Salesforce, Workday, Hyperion
- Previous experience in a SOX, FDA, and HIPAA controlled environment
- A Master's degree is preferred
At Accuray Our commitment to patient-first outcomes drives an inclusive and collaborative work environment where the best ideas rise to the top — and everyone works to push them further. We value diversity in both the professional and personal backgrounds of our employees, as this variety adds rich energy to every team, every project and every work day. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin – including individuals with disabilities and veterans.