Healthgrades (HG) is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers to make meaningful connections. As a Project Manager, you will lead and manage data implementation projects that enable our clients to better inform their business decisions through advanced data management. You will also partner with development teams to load, test, and deploy data solutions for HG’s CRM product in a creative, diverse, and inspiring culture.
What you will do:
- Deliver configurable data management solutions that meet identified client needs
- Lead a seamless transition from the sales and start-up processes to project implementation and on-time final delivery
- Provide creative troubleshooting and adaptive leadership to quickly resolve bottlenecks or other project hurdles
- Identify and engage the necessary experts and knowledge leaders, both internally and on the client side, as needed
- Regularly communicate with clients to request feedback and update on project status, expected timelines, and next steps
- Partner with senior staff to update internal product-specific processes
What you will bring:
- Previous healthcare (EMR), technology, or data management exposure preferred
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a dynamic, technical environment
- Deep understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum & Kanban) and the software development life cycle
- Proficiency with project management software (Visio, MS Project, Workfront)
- Exceptional attention to detail along with rational and logical decision-making
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and relational skills, with the ability to articulate technical and non-technical information to various audiences
- Willingness and ability to travel (1-2x per year)
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – empowering consumers with data to make the right decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game - evolving, dynamic culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- participating in local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!