Inside Sales Specialist - Customer Care
Do you enjoy helping others and prefer work that makes a difference in someone's day? Here, at Great Lakes Roofing, we get to help building owners keep their spaces watertight protecting their people and businesses inside.
Inside Sales Specialists work closely with our Outside sales team and contribute through prospecting and qualifying leads for new and existing accounts. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, determined, and has a desire to provide solutions for customers.
If you are a dependable professional who understands the art of building relationships and shares our passion for customer service, please, apply now.
Flexibility? We've got that for you!
Put your kids on the bus, then come to work. This customer service role is full-time at 30hours, and could be worked Mon - Fri between 7a and 6p. You pick your shift.
Inside Sales Specialist Responsibilities:
- Cultivate lead pipeline - Prospect new sales leads by making an initial phone or email contact. As the point person on the sales team, you'll engage the account and prepare them for the Account Executive.
- Manage current accounts – Coordinate in-person meetings and calls between clients and Account Executives. Stay in close contact with existing accounts or leads and create brand awareness, educational opportunities, and request referrals.
- Customer support – Answer calls and emails from clients, identify the issue and make suggestions for future products or services.
We offer optional hybrid/ work-from-home with a provided laptop. Hybrid roles have required in-office time that will be determined with your team. Hybrid status starts after completion of in-office training and can be rescinded if metrics/goals are not consistently met.
Inside Sales Specialist Requirements:
- Out-bound calling experience and/or lead generation
- Polished listening skills
- Mastery of computer skills - documenting outreach, email communication, scheduling, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for both internal and external recipients
Do you enjoy working on a team, but also value your independence? This role is the best of both worlds where you can enjoy both teamwork and solo time!
Here at Great Lakes Roofing, we appreciate your hard work with:
Quarterly and Annual Bonuses all on top of your hourly rate.
Hourly rate for base pay is paid weekly. Expected on-target earnings averaging above $46,000 annually; excel and reach upwards of $70,000 annually. Inside Sales Specialists earn as much as their motivation allows.
Ready to learn more about playing a vital role at Great Lakes Roofing Corp? Apply today for the Inside Sales Specialist and see what it's like to be part of something Great.
About Great Lakes Roofing Corporation
We are people-centric, focused on stellar customer service, and believe in supporting our teammates. At Great Lakes Roofing you will find encouraging coworkers who want you to find fulfillment and success both professionally and personally.
Our work-life flexibility means this next step on your career path can continue to meet your needs for many years to come. This role can be based at either of our branches in Madison, Milwaukee or Appleton.
Hybrid roles still have required in-office time that will be determined with your team. A laptop and headset will be provided. Microsoft Teams and Office 365 are used for internal communication. Hybrid status starts after completion of in-office training, and can be rescinded if metrics/goals are not consistently met.
**As a condition of employment, any applicant offered a position is required to complete and pass a pre-employment background check and drug test. Great Lakes Roofing Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Inside Sales Specialists
Job Type: Full Time (30 hours)
Pay: Hourly rate for base pay, paid weekly.
Benefits: Available after waiting period