Baker Tilly Search & Staffing, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP. We offer the opportunity to be connected to a successful professional services firm, combined with the chance to control your own financial destiny. Our culture encourages exceptional client service and a client-focused approach. We nurture a team environment, where each member supports the others success. We take the time to celebrate successes and encourage a high-energy work environment.
Do you have an outgoing, motivated, and determined personality? Are you a competitive team player? Do you enjoy building and developing relationships? If so, this could be the role for you! Baker Tilly Search & Staffing is looking for a Financial Recruiter to join our Madison office! You will work and learn alongside a fantastic group of motivated sales professionals who are passionate about the work they do and the people they serve.
As part of a successful professional services firm, we offer a culture that encourages exceptional client service and a client and candidate focused approach. We nurture a team environment, where each member supports and encourages the others success.
Top Reasons to Consider a Career in Recruitment and Staffing:
- You want control over your financial destiny. You excel at your work, and you deem success by reaching your goals – goals that can then translate into financial rewards from the amount of effort you put in.
- You are a “people person“. You are strong at developing relationships and have a history of building long lasting connections.
- You love multi-tasking and working in a high energy work environment.
- Source active and passive candidates through creative search methods like prospecting, cold calling, and other referral strategies
- Develop and implement targeted search strategies to identify top talent in the accounting and finance space with the backgrounds necessary to assist our clients
- Interview and maintain communication with candidates throughout placement process
- Manage candidate relationships with strong emphasis on building long-term relationships
- Perform reference checks and background checks for clients
- Collaborate with clients to effectively understand and define hiring needs
- Develop and maintain expertise in hiring trends in the marketplace and industry
- Assist with placement and onboarding activities for clients
- Maintain strong communication and relationships with clients in order to provide excellent client service
- Generate new client leads through prospecting, cold calling, and other creative referral strategies
Building Our Brand
- Deliver excellent client and candidate recruitment services
- Participate in professional and community organizations to build a strong professional network
- Live the firm's values of integrity, passion, stewardship, and collaboration
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business or communications related field required, experience in lieu of degree will be considered
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 required
- Two (2) years of business experience preferably in accounting, sales or recruiting preferred