Requisition Number: M3FIN01145
- Provide customer service in-house and in the field. This includes being the primary point ofcontact for all service inquiries for new and existing clients in certain segments.
- Meet with Sales on a regular basis to discuss workload, appointments and priorities.
- Write (or re-write) meeting notes to document discussions with clients and actions voted upon.
- Assist Retirement Plan Consultant/Financial Planner in conducting vendor searches andpreparing proposals.
- Design and implement service schedules for retirement/financial plan clients.
- Process new and renewal business, proposal requests and benefit changes in EPIC.
- Review all applications for accuracy.
- Process and track service requests.
- Compose and type general correspondence to clients and related interest.
- Meet with customers when necessary to handle field service, enrollments or other issues.
- Schedule wholesaler vendor visits and maintain appropriate vendor literature.
- Cross train in other service areas of M3 Financial including, but not limited to, processing life and disability claims, reviewing policies, quotes and amendments for accuracy and assisting with other client service functions as needed.
- Perform special requests as needed by clients.
- Assist in gathering data for proposal requests and related information to submit to vendorsand then helping create presentation material; Retirement/Financial Plan Consultants are expected to be lead on this process.
- Gather appropriate paperwork for new account processing as well as tracking the transition stages of new business for M3 Financial.
- Manage underwriting process for life and disability prospects from application to policy delivery.
- Maintain securities sales literature files.
- Document feedback from clients and participants and create ideas on how to addressconcerns.
- Cross selling – As appropriate, referring clients to P&C Division/Employee Benefits Divisionand other areas for individual or personal lines.
Other Responsibilities and Authority
- Organize and prioritize workflow for M3 Financial book of business.
- Assist with RIA and industry compliance activities.
- Schedule appointments at the direction of the team.
- Participate in meetings and the development of new procedures to help streamlineworkflow.
- Knowledge and compliance of agency policy and procedures, customer service standards,and Employee Manual and Procedure Guide.
- Maintain professional skills with continuing education for further development andunderstanding of securities and individual insurance industry.
- Maintain efficient and positive relationships with sales, staff, supervisors, RIA clients andcarrier personnel.
- Maintain inventory and supplies for enrollments and presentations as needed and be ableto deliver presentations on short notice.