Requisition Number: DIGIT01077
Purpose of Position
We are looking for someone who has a marketing focus with interest in digital communication. Under the direction of the Digital Communication Manager you will support our digital portfolio in multiple formats for varying audiences; perform social media community management duties; and assist other team members as needed. This person will gain experience developing and executing omnichannel efforts and analytics. Must have the ability to complete assigned tasks autonomously and as part of a team.
- Helping to manage our social media channels
- Community management
- Research ways to engage our communities and present ideas
- Assist with gathering data on each channel.
- Learn and become proficient in the tools we use to manage our social media accounts.
- Assist with our social listening efforts.
- Help to evolve our social communications internally and externally.
- Currently pursuing a marketing degree with some exposure to digital marketing & social media management.
Knowledge and Skills Required for Position
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to digital/social advancements
- Life activities including ability to communicate, learn, be self-sufficient, and work as a positive member of a team.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, editing, problem-solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent customer and coworker communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to changes with platforms, tools, and trends in the digital world
- Experience with the google suite of products a plus
- Knowledge of social media management and listening tools a plus
- Effective research and information gathering skills.
- Strong Assignment management skills.