Do you like to solve problems in an engaging, collaborative, team environment? Are you excited about discovery, technical innovation, and achievement? Does working in a flexible culture with professional growth opportunities, a family friendly vibe, and smart, caring colleagues make for a great day? If so, consider an employment opportunity at Foth and join these members who enjoy their employment experience.
Foth Infrastructure and Environment, LLC is currently undergoing exciting growth in our Madison, WI office. We are seeking a team-focused, innovative, and results-oriented Civil Engineer eager to be a significant contributor to the design and construction of municipal wastewater treatment and conveyance projects.
Growth, safety, and aging infrastructure – these are all challenges faced by nearly every community today. As a member of the Foth Infrastructure engineering team, you will help clients meet these challenges while minimizing impacts to the community and the environment. From airports to utilities, roads, and bridges, you will be a part of providing effective solutions that are cost-conscious and practical.
- Create models for municipal wastewater treatment and conveyance projects
- Design wastewater systems to include lift stations, forcemains, and gravity sewers
- Generate design plans and specifications for bidding purposes
- Provide occasional on-site construction observation activities for projects
- Work effectively with project leadership to define project scope and needs
- Prepare technical reports and feasibility studies
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with the project team and regulatory agencies
- Attend client project meetings with Project Managers; meet with regulatory agencies and serve as the alternate contact for client projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited program
- Engineer in Training (EIT) Certification
- Previous field experience including construction observation and/or administration
- Previous experience with wastewater collection and water system modeling
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3-D
All Foth Companies are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. All locations are tobacco-free.
Foth is proud to be a 100% member-owned, science and engineering consulting firm with approximately 600 members. We deliver engineering solutions to a diverse portfolio of public and private clients in the areas of infrastructure, environmental engineering and science, and production solutions engineering and manufacturing. We invest heavily in our members to meet the growing and diverse needs of our clients and our members, sustain our high retention numbers, and retain our inclusive, values-based culture. We are proud of the employment experience we create for our members and of the New North Workplace Excellence Award we were recently awarded, recognizing us as an employer of choice.