Associate, Quality Control
Associate, Quality Control
Catalent is looking to recruit an Associate, Quality Control to join a growing Quality team in Madison, WI.
The Associate, Quality Control position requires a variety of skills necessary for biotech company operations. The Associate, Quality Control position is an entry level laboratory role with the expectation that the candidate can be trained on technical procedures and once trained, execute them consistently and reliably. Additionally, this position will support Preventative Maintenance and basic Laboratory maintenance activities while maintaining a GMP quality system. Other duties may include data review/archiving, database entry and contributions to process improvement initiatives.
In concert with Catalent’s Patient First philosophy, this role ensures quality of data and that all data generated is consistent with expectations. This position is critical to the “patient first” philosophy because it confirms tests were executed according to the defined procedures and results are within the required specifications.
• Samples and tests Raw materials in support of manufacturing operations at the site
• Accurately performs analytical and/or microbiological testing following SOPs as needed
• Assists in developing and qualifying analytical and/or microbiological methods with frequent supervision as needed
• Reviews and verifies analytical and/or microbiological data and reports ensuring accuracy and consistency
• Accurately ships samples to clients and fills out appropriate paperwork
• Performs general lab housekeeping, including cleaning/sterilizing of lab and lab materials, disposal of trash and recyclables, autoclaving, ordering and stocking supplies, etc.
• B.S./B.A. in Biotechnology, or related field with no previous industry laboratory experience; or
• Associates Degree/Certificate/Diploma in laboratory science with minimum of 2 years’ experience in related laboratory work.
Catalent’s standard leadership competencies that are used to interview and for Performance & Development:
• Leads with Integrity and Respect
• Delivers Results
• Demonstrates Business Acumen
• Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
• Champions Change
• Engages and Inspires
• Coaches and Develops
• Potential for career growth within an expanding Quality team
• Defined career path and annual performance review & feedback process
• Cross functional exposure to other areas of Quality
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K are all offered from day one of employment
• 19 days of paid time off annually + 7 paid holidays
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career! Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.
Catalent. More products. Better treatments. Reliably supplied. ™
Visit www.catalent.com/careers to explore career opportunities.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email along with the job number and title to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be routed to a recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.