Our Faurecia Seating Business Group – North American Division, is looking for you as a Material Planner m/f for our site in Madison, Mississippi, USA.
In the framework of your mission, you will contribute to achieve operational business. You will be accountable for the construction and achievement of an efficient productivity plan.
The mission will last 18 months.
We are looking for someone with a strong technical background and great organization skills.
As a European citizen and part of an international young graduate program, you will join an international team and participate in creating added value for tomorrow's cleaner and smarter mobility.
We're a dynamic and international team, always striving to improve our impact on organization and teamwork.
Your role and responsibilities?
- Determining the required materials and generating purchase orders
- Ensuring materials meet specifications, quality standards and are cost efficient
- Tracking production volumes and monitoring customer demand patterns and purchasing trends
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and distributors
- Managing inventory issues, schedule changes and cancellations
- Preparing cost estimates and performance reports
Who are you?
- Master's degree in business, logistics, inventory management or related field
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and supply chain management
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and material management systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus
Ready to take on a new challenge? Apply and join us!