ESG Operations is currently hiring an Information Technology Manager to support our team from our corporate office in Macon, GA. In this position, you will manage the operations of our information technology systems to support company operations and direct the provision of network infrastructure, email systems, database systems, server computers, end-user computers, telephone systems, file shares, and print servers at our corporate and field offices.
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. ESG Operations, our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net.
- Assist managers and supervisors with network and systems operations, telecom operations, help-desk operations, program management and network architecture functions of the IT department in establishing priorities, identifying computing needs and system requirements while managing risks.
- Perform regular network system administration including adding/removing users, securing rights to shared network services, data and resources, installation of network-based software and systems components; and troubleshooting issues.
- Provide technical guidance, advice, and training to system users, including first-line end-user support. Install new versions of personal computer software.
- Design and maintain systems that provide appropriate levels of information security and stay abreast of regulatory requirements related to information security. Develop and maintain information security policies, regulations, standards, and procedures.
- Participate in the preparation and maintenance of the organization's disaster recovery and business continuity plans for information systems to ensure business risks are addressed with appropriate recovery times.
- Project future technology needs of the organization, including technologies to assist the IT department’s efficiency and productivity.
- Procure IT hardware, licensing and third-party professional services that optimize quality and cost-efficiency.
- Implement corporate and departmental policies, procedures and service standards in conjunction with management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS or related field is preferred.
- 5 years of related experience in an MIS environment. Other combinations of education, certifications, and experience may be considered.
- Working knowledge of Windows-based personal computer operating systems, networking systems, and application software.
- Analytical/problem solving, independence, flexibility, leadership, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to be available outside of normally scheduled daytime hours during night and weekends.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.