Sales Executive - Small Business Inside Sales
Req Number: 239793
ADP is hiring a Sales Executive.
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more...
- Does the thought of winning sales, driving a business forward, and achieving serious results with your team bring you a crazy amount of excitement?
- Are you motivated by always progressing and achieving more?
- Are you ready to step out of your comfort zone to overcome challenges, think dynamically, and take risks that help you, your clients, and your team accomplish greatness?
YES? You might be just the person we're looking for!
First, let's tell you more about ADP. We believe great companies are built by great people -- and for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We're always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture, and with people like you.
As a Sales Executive, you'll provide direction and leadership to help your team meet and exceed its sales goals. When you reach your goals and make a name for yourself at ADP, doors will open for advancement opportunities and industry-leading compensation, benefits, and even luxurious trips. #WheelsUp
Does this sound like you?
- Trusted Advisor. Lives integrity and delivers on promises ... every time.
- People Person. A relationship builder who connects with people and values friendship and fun.
- Insatiable Appetite to Learn. Driven by continuous learning with an insatiable hunger to grow, become, do, share, and give more.
WHAT YOU'LL DO: Responsibilities
Drive our Business Forward
- Develop and execute a sales plan to reach sales goals. It's that simple.
Lead Your Team
- Provide overall direction, motivation, and support to a sales team in a designated territory. #HelloBoss
- Recruit, hire, and train sales associates.
- Provide career development for associates through performance feedback and coaching.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other internal groups in the territory. #WorkSmarter
EXPERIENCE YOU NEED: Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- Two or more years of outside business-to-business sales experience
- An impressive track record of closing sales, winning clients, and managing a territory, as well as stellar presentation skills
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Proven ability to effectively lead a team
- Excellent planning skills and ability to implement successful sales strategies
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, listening, and written)
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to fresh ideas.
- Bring your passion and fun. Be yourself in a culture of highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Become a certified “smarty pants.“ Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
Like what you hear? Then, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
Explore our COVID-19 page to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.