At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
What You'll Do
- Innovate and streamline our global People processes to enable Veeva’s growth from 3,000 to 10,000 employees by 2025
- Scope, design, and implement a new HRIS platform with speed and quality
- Build a team that delivers excellence in HR systems, processes, data, project management, and compliance
- Lead our annual performance review (APR) cycle in close alignment with Talent Development and senior leadership
- Take data to the next level. Build reporting, dashboards, and tracking methodology that delivers actionable insights to the business
- Oversee policy, process and procedure documentation -- ensure timely updates to our intranet and employee accessibility
- Work closely with Employee Success team members and leadership across the Americas, Europe, and APAC to support regional needs and create global alignment
- Own the Employee Success technology roadmap
- Experience working at an enterprise software company
- Proven ability to lead complex projects with quality communication and thorough change management
- Experience driving a Tier-1 HRIS/HCM implementation and data migration
- Ability to create a metrics-driven People organization
- Strong vendor management and negotiation skills
Nice to Have
- Experience with immigration, compliance, employee relations, leaves of absence, employee mobility, contingent workforce
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.