At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
As a member of our Veeva Commercial Solution Consulting team, you will be responsible for demonstrating our Events Management product suite, speaking to our events service offerings and supporting the sales process. You will work with customers to evaluate their requirements and match the Veeva solutions that best evaluates their requirements.
What You'll Do
- Solution presentations & demonstrations
- RFx Responses
- Solution Workshops and POC’s
- Partner Support
- Marketing Event Support
- 3+ years experience working at a pharmaceutical/biotech or third party agency to support speaker related events in the life sciences industry
- 5+ years work/advanced degree experience with a track record of change and advancement
- Great presentation skills.
- Remote location, requiring up to 40% travel.
- Up and comer mentality, self-starter.
Nice to Have
- Understanding of SaaS/Cloud solutions and technology
- Pre-sales experience
- Customer facing consulting or project experience
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.