At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Are you a creative person with a passion for creating world-class products? Do you enjoy solving complex problems with simple, elegant solutions? Do you excel working closely with business and technical resources in a fast-paced environment? Then we have a role for you!
The Senior Product Manager is a critical position responsible in developing our world-class CRM solution. You will work closely with customers, sales, consulting, and engineering to construct product roadmaps and define detailed product specifications. To be successful you must be able to ‘go broad and go deep’ - think strategically to define your vision, and then craft detailed designs and effectively communicate with your Engineering, QA and UX peers.
What You’ll Do
- Drive strategic direction of the Veeva CRM solutions
- Define product priorities and roadmap by collecting and synthesizing input from customers, partners, executives, market owners, sales, services and engineering
- Be the voice of the customer and work collaboratively with product development teams to design and deliver product capabilities that meet customer/market requirements
- Evangelize products and become the subject matter expert for internal audiences, external customers, and market facing communications
- Collaborate with other departments (e.g.UX, engineering, QA, operations, etc.) to manage resources, timelines, and conflicts
- Ultimately you are responsible for creating features that are built, delivered with quality, and delight customers
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience in researching and understanding customer and market requirements to develop short and long term product roadmaps and plans
- Experience writing detailed user stories and managing a story backlog
- Track record of effectively collaborating with engineering/QA to define, design and deliver product
- Ability to understand and communicate architectural requirements, preferences, and limitations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A strong sense of professional ethics
- Experience with commercial aspects of the Life Sciences industry, including Field Sales or Field Medical OR Experience developing configurable enterprise SaaS solutions in an agile environment
Nice to Have
- Experience with federal regulatory requirements, including 21 CFR Part 11 and PDMA, as well as state laws and regulations
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience developing configurable enterprise SaaS solutions
- Prior work in software development, or computer science degree
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.