At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Help us transform and bring innovation to Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance!
Veeva is looking for senior Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance experts to join the Professional Services team and lead implementations of our Vault Safety solution. We want innovative thinkers with deep domain expertise who are ready to challenge the status quo with new technology.
As a key member of our Professional Services team, the Senior Consultant – Safety & PV SME will work side-by-side with customers and our solution architects to implement Vault Safety. In this role, the candidate will lead the overall delivery of Vault Safety for our customers. They will define and drive business processes, lead the project team in delivering the solution, and guide our customers throughout the implementation programs.
What You'll Do
- Lead life sciences customers in the rapid configuration and implementation of Vault Safety.
- Define strategies, business processes, and implementation program(s) for deploying Vault Safety across an organization.
- Provide subject matter expertise on Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance for customers and project teams.
- Project management including resource planning, leading and motivating a cross-functional team, and project tracking and forecasting.
- Primary contact for customer liaising, managing communication between the project team, customer and internal stakeholders.
- Mentor project team and junior consultants.
- Represent Safety Professional Services across multiple engagements and workstreams (e.g. solution design and configuration, data migration, systems integration, etc.).
- Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the engagement lifecycle.
- Assist presales/sales teams in defining scope, cost and estimations.
- 12+ years of life sciences industry experience, with the majority spent in the Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance domain and experience in a consulting function.
- Strong knowledge of Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance processes and regulations.
- Hands-on implementation experience with safety databases like ARISg or ARGUS.
- Proven experience defining global business processes for safety.
- Good understanding of global regulations and related business processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous / start-up environment as the business develops and scales.
- Ability to travel 50-75%.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
Nice to Have
- Life Science, computer science or related degree
- SaaS/Cloud experience
- Experience in demoing software applications in product pre-sales
- Locality to major life sciences customer hub (NJ; Boston, MA; San Francisco, CA; Philadelphia, PA; Chicago, IL, RTP NC)
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.