Regional Asset Manager - Northeast
Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
Amazon operates a world-class network of large, technologically advanced fulfillment centers across North America. The rapid growth of Amazon’s retail and Fulfillment by Amazon businesses requires continued expansion of the network on the largest scale of any other user in the US. Our growth in the years ahead will continue to be historic.
The candidate will be a key part of the North American Operations Real Estate team and will utilize Amazon and industry best practices as outlined.
This role will support property and lease compliance oversight of existing and incoming properties in the Northeast Region, with significant focus on building and maintaining landlord relationships.
This role will support the Northeast Region, in a virtual capacity, from a home office in the market.
Travel to domestic locations to support landlord meetings and site visits. Territory may include the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
· Be responsible for adherence to, documentation of, and management of Amazon’s compliance for the entire term of the lease; demonstrating achievements through metrics, Key Performance Indicators, and value creation.
· Contribute a senior level of competence over a full range of real estate management in an extremely fast paced environment with a high degree of ambiguity.
· Management of property escalations involving property damage, use compliance or other site-related issues and the ability to deliver solutions with limited guidance
· Creation, management and optimization of standard tools, processes and procedures
· Interaction with all applicable stakeholders to facilitate solutions to complex business issues
· Support of all ongoing special projects as assigned
· Engagement with key stakeholders for tenant alterations
· Interaction with landlords; relationship management and the ability to achieve strategic alignment
· Support of lease administration obligations as performed by a lease administrator
· Problem solving as it relates to all site operations and the ability to manage business goals and improve efficiency
· Engagement in new site launch requirements, contacts and contract services
· Bachelor's Degree
· 10 years of experience in commercial property management for a real estate company and/or base building management.
· Experience and competence utilizing commercial real estate software platforms
· Ability to work in a high stress, fast paced environment
· Ability to work independently while maintaining all deadlines and critical date obligations
· An excellent and inherent competency with time management and organization
· An excellent ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and with proper professionalism
· An excellent ability to build trust among colleagues and service partners
· Educate stakeholders on lease compliance responsibilities
· Problem solving of complex issues
· Identification and improvement of business processes
· An excellent ability to build trust among colleagues and service partnersDemonstrated ability to establish processes, workflows, standard procedures
· RPA, CPM, or comparable professional designation
· Experience solving complex problems and implementing lasting solutions
· Experience with large, multi-state industrial real estate portfolio
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.