NP Healthcare Account Executive
Do you want to be a key part of a mission-driven team focused on increasing the reach of cloud computing across the healthcare provider market? Within AWS Public Sector, Non-Profit Healthcare is a rapidly growing, mission-driven business that is obsessed about serving our health system customers. As an Account Executive working with NP Healthcare accounts, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology in the healthcare industry at a critical time of transformation. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in Small and Mid-Market accounts. The ideal candidate will have a deep passion for the healthcare provider space, possess both a sales and technical background that enables him/her to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers, IT architects, clinical teams, and other key customer stakeholders. The candidate should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets. S/he must be excited about learning and aligning with our healthcare customers’ missions, challenges, pain points, and opportunities to influence and sell AWS cloud-based solutions. S/he must demonstrate ability and passion for building lasting relationships of trust and having an ongoing and lasting impact with those we serve, who are the healthcare heroes at the front lines of providing care to all of us.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Build trusted and lasting relationships with health system customers across the organization, including C-suite and other key decisionmakers in clinical, financial, information technology, and operational areas
· Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory.
· Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
· Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services, especially for NP healthcare customers
· Accelerate customer adoption
· Maintain a robust sales pipeline
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
· Manage contract negotiations
· Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
· Ensure customer satisfaction
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
· 3+ years of technology related sales or business development experience
· 3+ years of experience selling technology to Healthcare customers
· BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
· Experience communicating and presenting to Sr. leadership
· Demonstrated track record of metrics and quota obtainment
· Experience with CRM (Salesforce.com preferred)
· Strong technical skills, including knowledge of AWS services
· Demonstrated ability to create innovative and targeted lead generation programs that generate results
· The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.