CDM Smith is seeking an entry level Expense Analyst to join our Corporate Accounting team. This individual will:
• Audit and evaluate high volume expense submissions from employees.
• Identify transaction errors, discrepancies, large and/or unusual transactions or trends, and potential fraudulent expense submissions.
• Provide support to other expense analyst team members, as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• 2 years of related experience.
Domestic and/or international travel may be required. The frequency of travel is contingent on specific duties, responsibilities, and the essential functions of the position, which may vary depending on workload and project demands.
Skills and Abilities
• Good personal computer skills including proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
• Organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.
• Good communication skills to interface with company employees or outside vendors.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Experience with Concur Expense or other expense auditing programs.
• Working knowledge of Oracle R12.
Amount of Travel Required
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
CDM Smith Employment Type
Visa Sponsorship Available
No - We will not support sponsorship, i.e. H-1B or TN Visas for this position