At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
The Veeva Team is looking for experienced Account Executives to drive sales within the Pharmaceutical Industry. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for aligning customer objectives with Veeva’s Vault solutions for the Development Cloud in R&D and Quality. The successful candidate will do so by communicating across various business functions, organizational levels (including C-level) and technology departments. Professionalism, tenacity and and the ability to work effectively within a team environment are critical.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to Team Quarterly and Annual Sales Goals
- Meet and exceed your assigned revenue quota
- Expand existing accounts and increase new business
- Develop and execute territory/account/opportunity sales strategy
- Manage the entire sales process from lead generation through contract negotiation/execution to delivery handoff
- Analyze and relate customer’s transition vision to Veeva’s value propositions/solutions
- Work both independently and cohesively in a team environment
- Represent the Company at Industry Associations and Events
- Report and maintain timely and thorough notes pertaining to opportunities via Veeva’s CRM
- 7+ years of experience selling Enterprise software or information/information services. Clinical, Regulatory or Quality Pharmaceutical experience is preferred.
- Consistent track record of achieving and exceeding sales quotas
- History of longevity with previous employers
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, written & verbal communication skills
- Be self-motivated, professional, confident, flexible, and results-driven
- Be proactive and energetic approach, flexible
- Be willing to travel as required
Nice to Have
- 3+ years’ experience selling SaaS solutions within Large Accounts
- Proven success using Solution Selling Methodologies
- Techniques to influence requirements and the sales cycle timeline
- Effective time management & multi-tasking skills
- History of leadership roles, professional or non-professional
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.