At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
As a Director/Senior Manager of Marketing, you will be responsible for creating and executing marketing programs for the Veeva Medical Device Suite with the aim of establishing Veeva as the strategic technology partner for the industry. You will develop and execute world-class marketing programs and content to drive demand and meet or exceed goals for the North American market. In this role, you will work collaboratively with sales and market strategists in a fast-paced and rapidly growing segment.
What You'll Do
- Create go-to-market plans and content to establish Veeva as a market leader
- Hands-on execution of integrated marketing programs including thought leadership and content marketing programs, inbound and outbound demand generation campaigns, online and offline events, digital (SEO, website), and PR
- Author thought leadership and other market-facing content and derivative assets that communicate our vision and articulate the value of our solutions
- Develop sales enablement materials including presentations, concise value propositions, and product and competitive briefs
- Work cross-functionally with product, sales, customer success, and other teams to develop and execute go-to-market programs
- Track and measure all marketing programs and optimize resources against objectives and budget
- 5+ years of enterprise software marketing experience
- Strategic thinker and problem solver with a broad understanding of business strategy
- Proven ability to translate vision into effective marketing strategies that leverage the full marketing mix
- Consistent track record of building productive and collaborative cross-functional relationships
- Integrated marketing program planning, execution, and reporting experience
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, multi-tasker, creative, and analytical
- Working knowledge of marketing demand generation best practices and systems
- Strong project/program management and organization skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including heavy content development
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, highly adaptable to change
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Experience in managing quarterly and annual program budgetsBachelor’s degree requiredTravel 10-15%
Nice to Have
- SaaS/cloud company experience
- Pardot and salesforce.com experience preferred
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.