At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
The Director, Vault Clinical role requires a deep understanding of the global life sciences clinical operations space and the associated eClinical applications used in the conduct of clinical trials including eTMF, Study Startup, CTMS, etc. This role will be responsible for growing Veeva’s clinical market share. In this role, the individual will have the opportunity to work with a team of Life Sciences industry and technology A-players, who, together, are bringing the next generation of clinical development applications and capabilities to the life sciences industry.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for growing and sustaining the clinical market for the Vault Clinical operational applications including eTMF, Study Startup and CTMS
- Provide thought leadership and sales support to teams in driving new opportunities in the clinical operations space
- Provide business and technology guidance to the product team in support of new or enhanced features and functionality in clinical operations applications
- Develop strategy and messaging for customer adoption of new features and functionality for new and existing customer base
- Sales & Consulting
- SMB Market
- Coordinate resources across the customer lifecycle from sales to delivery and beyond
- Presenting at industry conferences, leading webinars and authoring articles for industry publications
- Direct experience with clinical operational tasks, clinical operation applications, and/or GCP compliance as it pertains to clinical trial conduct
- 5+ years of experience working within or for the clinical area of life sciences company with eClinical solutions, content management, and/or CTMS, SSU or eTMF technologies
- Proven ability to innovate across business processes and technology solutions
- Ability to hold meaningful conversations with heads of clinical operations and IT regarding the eClinical applications and their use within clinical operational execution
- Understanding of global drug development, clinical trial process and ICH/GCP guidelines
- Ability to travel for customer meetings and presentations
Nice to Have
- 2+ years of experience working for an eClinical or content management software company
- 3+ years of experience heavily working with eTMF, SSU and/or CTMS technologies
- Proven track record of thought leadership through industry presentations, publications or other mechanisms
- Experience selling software and/or services to life sciences organizations
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.