Full-Time 2-4 Years of Experience Knowledge of Account Management and Customer experience
Workforce Learning is a new, entrepreneurial team within McGraw-Hill. The group’s mission is to leverage MH’s software and technology by enabling third parties to use MH’s authoring tools to create and deliver their own adaptive content. This team is responsible for managing customer relationships and ensuring success in deploying MH software.
Reporting to the Sr. Director, Customer Success, Workforce Learning, the Customer Success Manager will be a key member of the team responsible for successful customer implementation. The team’s broad goal is to help customers (our customers are corporations, associations, and publishers) in the development of training courses via the use of a new set of tools and manage all aspects of successful project implementations, including client training.
We’re Looking for Someone With:
· Experience with SaaS companies or in education
· Ability to communicate and interact with employees and customers at all levels, including the ability to give clear, precise instructions that are readily understandable by non-technical users
· A data-driven attitude to report trends and quantify risks and results
· Entrepreneurial attitude, and willingness to think creatively, problem solve, roll up your sleeves, and complete whatever needs to get done
· Learning design or similar background is a plus
You May Also Be:
· Competent in project management, including managing resources across multiple projects in a complex environment
· Strong communication/interpersonal skilled, and the ability to influence customers and provide guidance without being overbearing
· Flexible to deal with different types of organizations/able to change role definition as the team grows and matures
· Capable of discerning and developing new opportunities within existing accounts
A Typical Day Might Include:
· Relationship Management – The Customer Success Manager will be a key point of contact for partner organizations, and will work to build strong relationships with senior and junior staff, including new opportunity identification and management
· Project Management – The Customer Success Manager will work with partner organizations to develop a timeline and milestones that will lead to successful project completion, leveraging internal and external resources to provide support and guidance necessary to ensure success
· Ongoing Support and Troubleshooting – The Customer Success Manager will provide ongoing training and support to organizations as they progress through the partnership, ensuring that partner organizations continue to develop expertise in the authoring tools. The Customer Success Manager will work with partner with organizations to problem solve and address/ resolve issues as they arise, coordinating with internal MHE teams for resolution
· Customer Training – The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for delivering demonstrations and helping organizations quickly get up to speed on MHE’s authoring tools, working to make sure they are prepared to use these tools to begin building their own adaptive content
· Course Development – The Customer Success Manager will on occasion help to build a portion of a course, or demo course, using all available resources (client material, OER, MHE content, and more) and will need to have the skill and knowledge of the platform to build a high-quality course
Here’s What We Offer:
When you join our team at McGraw-Hill, you become part of a company that impacts millions of students and teachers every day. As a leader in the EdTech space, we offer flexibility and collaboration while creating innovative products and impacting the next generation of students. Our mission is to unlock the potential of every learner and every employee. With a career at McGraw-Hill, you’ll grow both personally and professionally in a welcoming, diverse, and inclusive environment.
Explore our casual, innovative culture on The Muse and learn more about our benefits to find out why we’re on Forbes’ Best Midsize Employers list.
Ready to apply? Submit your application today by clicking “Apply Now.”You’ll hear from a recruiter soon.
Not the job for you?Explore our other openings or share this opportunity with a friend.
As an education innovation company, we're proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we'll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply for a career at McGraw-Hill and together, we'll impact the world.