Intermediate consulting position operating independently with some assistance and guidance to provide quality work products to a project team or customer that comply with Oracle methodologies and practices. Performs standard duties and tasks with some variation to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer specifications.
Standard assignments are accomplished without assistance by exercising independent judgment, within defined policies and processes, to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
2-5 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Business Analyst - Rule Coder
LOCATION: BOSTON, MA
- 4 - 7 years' experience of Trading Compliance rule coding.
- Knowledge of capital markets & financial instruments – Equities, Derivatives, Fixed Income, FX.
- Understanding of Investment Banking and Asset Management – Front, Middle & Back Office functions.
- Asset management experience of Trading Compliance rule coding & testing is strongly preferred, but other experience within Asset Management industry is acceptable
- Financial industry knowledge within investments and distribution highly desired (i.e., understanding of investment process, capital markets, fixed income, equities
- Experience with implementation and/or the support of an order management and trading compliance platform like Charles River Development(CRIMS), Fidessa Sentinel, Aladdin.
- Good understanding of data points used in front office applications.
- Should be a strong team player
- Excellent communication skills - written & verbal. Should be able to create good documentation and correspond on functionalities & issues concisely. Should be able to articulate well during discussions.
- Should be able to work with tight deadlines
- Confident of interacting with business users and various stakeholders.
- Skilled at using MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Visio.