SALESFORCE ADMINISTRATION/ANALYST 1ST SHIFT
East Penn is currently seeking a Salesforce Administrator/Analyst to support operations and continuous improvement projects.
Partial remote work is available for this position.
- IT Partnership
- Collaborate with IT Project Management team on technology ideas, projects and timelines.
- Serve as an approachable extension of IT for operational personnel to brainstorm with.
- Understand IT procedures and capabilities to uphold an effective relationship.
- Comprehend full offering of enterprise technologies available to be leveraged for digital solutions.
- Share strategies with IT leadership to establish a common vision.
- Strategic Execution
- Maintain a consistent cadence with operational leadership to understand vision and strategy.
- Design, build and implement Salesforce solutions based on priorities set forth by steering team.
- Manage technology projects and their outcomes to assure the measures of success are met.
- Own change management and training responsibilities for technology projects.
- Examine current business processes to identify areas to improve by applying technology.
- Identify and design KPI’s to afford stakeholders key insights to our data.
- Software Stewardship
- Optimize technology investments throughout their lifecycle.
- Evaluate ever-changing capabilities of Salesforce to identify opportunities.
- Establish relationships with software representatives to exchange ideas that drive improvements.
- Promote continuous improvement and growth of Salesforce platform throughout operational space.
- Advocate and design SaaS solutions with minimal customization.
- Systems Optimization
- Serve as primary admin for Salesforce platform. Which includes supporting the user base and providing both simple and sometimes complex front-line solutions (configuration, not coding).
- Serve as the contact for operational end-users to share technology ideas and concerns with.
- Collaborate with analysts and software super users to develop business requirements into technical requirements.
- Understand Salesforce process logic in order to handle exceptions and troubleshoot issues.
- Project management
- Provide support and assistance to assigned projects and Project Managers. Required to manage small projects and/or components of large projects under the general direction of the Project Manager.
- Follow East Penn’s best practices in executing responsibilities that include the planning, development, implementation and evaluation of projects; coordination of project activities; collaborating with project team members; developing measurable project goals and objectives; and monitoring progress toward achievement.
- Actively participate in planning, development and execution of project plans, schedules and tasks for assigned projects
- Utilize appropriate planning tools and effective organizational project management processes
- Oversee dissemination of project materials (i.e., work plans, procedures, progress reports and presentations)
- Assist with recording and tracking scope changes and document key project team decisions
- 3-5 years of Salesforce administration experience with experience on cross-functional teams or in an individual role requiring critical and/or process thinking
- Previous analytic and/or project management experience required
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Business Analytics, Computer Science, Accounting, Math, or related fields
- Equivalent level of education, training and experience may be considered
- Salesforce certifications are a plus
- Required Competencies:
- Software: Salesforce, applicable enterprise apps, O365, Qlik, Project, Visio
- Hardware: PC, Thin Client, iPhone, iPad
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and electronic
- Comfortable working at both tactical and strategic levels
- Strong management tendencies - projects and people
- Skillful in the development and execution of training curricula
- Aptitude for identifying business problems and providing solutions
- Agenda preparation and leading efficient and effective meetings when needed
- Proficient in multi-tasking
- Detail oriented
- Advanced analytical mindset
- Above average data analysis competency
- Professional appearance and conduct
- Willingness to coach and be coached
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Strong in both independent and team atmospheres
- Adept at supporting the Culture and Heritage of our company
East Penn Benefits
At East Penn, our employees are our culture; our employees will always be the heart of the company. We are a private, family-owned enterprise committed to cultivating an atmosphere that honors the contributions of everyone. We want our employees to have long-term careers, and many do. More than 38% of our workforce has over a decade of service.
Our open-door management policy, comprehensive benefits package, annual bonus program for all, and career advancement opportunities are just some of the ways we show our employees how incredibly valued they are.
Position will include an excellent starting salary, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, prescription drug, 401(k) and profit sharing programs. Don’t miss out on this opportunity of a lifetime.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.