Under the supervision of the department Internet Sales Manager(s) and the Store Manager, the Hybrid Call Center-Store Associate shall excel at the following duties and create sales and repeat customers through outstanding customer service and relationship building.
As a hybrid agent, you will spend a portion of the time worked on the showroom floor doing face to face sales, and balance of the time taking inbound sales calls through an automatic call distributor. You will be expected to place orders through both the POS and online cart system.
- Utilizes sales skills; greets customer and attempts to build rapport, probes for information and closes sale to maintain sales goals.
- Assists and advises customers on purchases and determines customer needs.
- Keeps current on product knowledge, design and sales techniques through ongoing education by means of training videos, literature, and seminars. Completes sales training modules in a timely manner.
- Adheres to all company policies regarding attendance, meal and break periods.
- Interacts efficiently with the team and other Internet departments as needed.
- Assists with problem solving and provide customers with exceptional Lamps Plus experience.
- Handles sales transactions involving purchases made with check, credit card and adjustments as per company guidelines.
- Stays within the company discounting policy guidelines.
- Meets Company requirements relative to sales-per-hour quota. Participates in company programs, such as email warranty program.
- Obtains management involvement in escalated customer issues if necessary in order to satisfactorily resolve the customer's concern.
- Provides pro-active, consistent follow-up to all customer inquiries.
- Reflects positive Company image through adherence to professional dress code and conduct on sales floor.
- Maximizes all calls and takes every possible interaction scenario to the best suitable conclusion for the customer and ultimately for Lamps Plus.
- Promotes safe environment in accordance with company policy and adheres to all policies set forth by the department and company.
- Retains the ability to perceive the feelings of the customer at the other end of the line to gain a better perception of the customer's needs.
- Must be able to follow directions.
- Must be creative and able to think on your feet to make the sale.
- Must be proficient in English, both verbal and written.
- Must be self-motivated, goal oriented, and enjoy working with people and providing superior customer service.
- Must have computer literate, and able to navigate through programs and Windows fundamentals.
- Must be able to multi-task and address more than one customer at a time.
- Must have the ability to be animated and excited during the sales presentations.
- Must have the desire to create income through sales.
- Must be able to climb ladders and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends. Regular job attendance is required in accordance with a regular schedule established for the position by the supervisor.
Lamps Plus is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States; however, we are not able to sponsor visas for this role.