Sports Management Student - Guest Services Representative - Lynnwood, WA
At TOCA Everybody Plays! Being a part of the TOCA team means so much more than simply showing up. We make meaningful connections with our Guests and support each other to create awesome experiences at every turn. A TOCA Teammate is part of a winning team. We are enthusiastic and always put others first. We believe that every person counts and we know that a sprinkle of motivation, fun and laughter can be a true game changer. If you think you have what it takes to care deeply for the game, and for others, apply here to be a part of our TOCA family. We will be waiting to welcome you to the squad!
The TOCA Guest Service Representative is a position that works in coordination with the mission of TOCA. TOCA's mission is to provide quality instruction to enhance the soccer experience for players at all levels from recreational level to the collegiate and professional levels. This is your chance to invest your time into a company that is developing the future of soccer.
We are looking for someone who will represent TOCA as the first person a customer sees and talks to when they walk through the door or call on the phone. This person is passionate about their job, can communicate in a welcoming and customer focused manner, and multi-task. Our Centers are open afternoons and evenings on weekdays; as well as mornings to early evenings on weekends. Hours during the summer vary slightly.
The ideal candidate for this position is a highly motivated person who loves sports, has experience working in a guest facing job and can multi-task. Our Guest Service Representatives must be able to work weekends from 9AM - 5PM with occasional weekday opportunities.
Other traits that are desired include having a positive attitude, willingness to be part of a team environment, and a desire to be challenged and stretched beyond your comfort zone.
- Scheduling customers via text, email, phone calls, and in person
- Staying organized across multiple tasks
- Communicating TOCAs programming and membership model.
- Greeting customers and making them feel welcome
- Fielding any questions and inquiries from current and prospective clients
- Excellent communicator within a team of players, clients, families, and support staff
- Calling former customers to invite them back to TOCA
- Responding to voicemails and emails
- Opening and closing of the Center
- Tracking inventory and supplies
- Assisting Center Manager with any and all tasks to maintain operational excellence
- Experience working in a guest facing job
- Experience working with clients and customers of different ages from youth to adult
- Prior experience within a gym or other bookable training positions is a plus
- A passion and knowledge for soccer and sports
- Positive attitude and outlook within the role
- Reliable and accountable to perform all functions of the position
- Problem solver and able to adapt in any situation with clients and through TOCA standards
- An individual that is teachable, coachable, and a continuous learner
- Professionalism within the workplace and a positive ambassador for TOCA
- Excellent oral & written communication skills across a variety of teams and staff
- Comfortable on multiple technological platforms
- High character individual that focuses on relationships and enjoys working with people
- Ability to use technology to help themselves become more efficient and effective in maintaining relationships with clients
What is TOCA?
TOCA Football provides a comprehensive training program you won't find anywhere else. Our progressive soccer program invites soccer players of all ages and experience levels to reach their full potential. From our technology-led programs for young kids 18 months - 7 years and our individualized soccer training programs for 8 - 17 year olds, to our group classes and adult recreational soccer leagues, there's a TOCA experience for everyone! We are the next generation of technology-enabled training. With our patented technology including the Touch Trainer and Smart Targets, our training program develops well-rounded players through quality repetitions and game-like simulations.