The Seasonal Brand Sales Support Specialist is responsible for partnering with store teams including Merchandising, Visual and Selling to drive sales, turn and gross margin for their position-specific vendors. Seasonal Brand Sales Support Specialists are cross functional and drive sales by keeping floors stocked with product to minimize backstock and drive turn. Additionally, Seasonal Brand Sales Support Specialist ensure weekly signage is executed. They share product knowledge with customers and fellow associates to elevate total team brand awareness across the floor. Seasonal Brand Sales Support Specialists maintain vendor contact and share best practices across our buying and vendor teams. Perform other duties as assigned.
In order to present our customers with the best holiday shopping experience, many of our Seasonal associates arrive prior to store opening and remain after closing to ensure we are ready to make Macy's magic. Seasonal associates will have the opportunity to work a flexible schedule on a temporary basis, which may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and busy events such as the day after Thanksgiving and the day after Christmas. And don't forget - just in time for holiday shopping, you will receive an employee discount of up to 20% starting your first day!
Any schedule hours listed in the job posting title are subject to change based on business needs. All holiday associates may be required to work hours other than those stated in the job posting title on weekends, or on key holiday events such as the Friday after Thanksgiving.
- Drive and exceed department goals by utilizing MAGIC Selling Skills to help customers find what they are looking for.
- Lead weekly product/vendor touch bases with sales team to drive overall product knowledge Drive vendor sales and turn by keeping floors merchandised to capacity, minimizing backstock.
- Maintain and recover selling floor, ensuring all sizes, colors and styles are available
- Ensure vendor floors are scanned and properly signed for every sales event.
- Ensure fitting rooms are customer-ready by promptly clearing brand-specific merchandise and returning it to the appropriate area on the selling floor.
- Maintain communication with vendors, Sales Managers, Regional and District Teams to support driving sales, promos, and product knowledge.
- Identify best sellers and key items; communicate merchandise needs thru weekly vendor comments.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- Previous experience in customer service and merchandising.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to customers, peers and all levels of management.
- Ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Able to use a calculator.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- This position involves substantial bending, lifting, standing, and walking.
- Involves moving and/or lifting at least 30 lbs.
- Ability to collaborate and as a member of a team.
- Demonstrate an energetic and positive attitude, strong communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Possess vision and creativity.
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays, based on department and store/company needs.
This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy’s, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time. Macy’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Macy’s, Inc. – including Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s – will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a manner consistent with SFPC Art. 49 and LA MC ch.XVIII Art. 9.