Our Opening and Your Responsibilities
The Marketing Sales Leads Coordinator is a support position within the Mettler-Toledo Product Inspection market organization with primary responsibility for the entry and distribution of marketing leads which are acquired by the company. The candidate will also be responsible for coordinating the updates to leads and opportunities in the CRM. The successful candidate should be energetic and self-motivated with a positive, friendly, and business like personality and a strong interest in database marketing. The individual will work within the Product Inspection Marketing Department and will actively interact with Rep Channel Partners, along with the Product Inspection Sales, Service, and Marketing Departments.
- Ensure all marketing leads are accurately entered in the CRM and distributed in a timely manner to the appropriate party (sales, service, marketing)
- Maintain electronic folder where original leads are kept.
- Responsible for ensuring reps receive weekly hot leads report and update CRM with their results.
- Maintain SOP for leads processing.
- Communicate changes to SOPs to all applicable parties.
- Work with Marketing Programs Specialist on leads reports and quality of CRM data.
- Support marketing team with training new team members as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What You Need to Succeed
• years' experience in customer service positions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- MS Office Applications (Word /Excel/Access) Proficiency test required, SLX & Reporting
- Enthusiastic, customer-focused, proactive, and detail oriented.
Our Offer to You
- Medical, dental and vision care coverage and a 401(k) savings plan with company matching – all starting on date of hire.
- Tuition reimbursement, educational matching gift program, parental leave benefits as well as perks and discounts.
- All the benefits you would expect from a global leader such as paid time off, flexible spending, short-and long-term disability, basic life insurance, business travel insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and domestic partner benefits.
- Global market strength and worldwide leadership in weighing.
- A brand name that is identified worldwide with precision, quality, and innovation.
- Thousands of patents, design and innovation awards.
- A commitment to extraordinary service on our state-of-the-art equipment.
About Mettler Toledo
Working at Mettler Toledo means you are impacting the world in important ways. Our precision measuring devices span the world's laboratories, production facilities, and retail stores. We manufacture, sell, and service instruments that detect, measure, and weigh - from the infinitely small to the largest of vehicles or airplanes.
- We help feed the world. We impact how food is produced, packaged and made safe.
- We help keep you healthy. Our instruments make it possible for scientists to develop new drugs and bring life-saving medicines to the world.
- Mettler Toledo products are important to the production and consistent quality of every kind of consumer product.
No matter how far human kind goes to explore new frontiers, Mettler Toledo is there to help make it happen.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here
Mettler Toledo endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at EEO@mt.com
For those who prioritize precision, Mettler Toledo is precisely where you belong.
Job Reference #