Ski School Administrative Specialist (Ludlow, VT, US)
Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Service is the foundation of everything we stand for at Vail Resorts and our Ski School team is no exception to facilitating this experience of a lifetime. Responsible for ensuring smooth business operations, Ski School Administrative Specialists are organized team players ready to assist with any of our operational or guest needs.
- Starting Wage: $23 / hour
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time Available
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Ensure all administrative needs of the Ski and Ride School are met such as ordering, data entry, reporting, filing and staff communications.
- Manage recruitment and onboarding process, including participation in recruitment, and hiring events, coordinating interviews, orientation, paperwork, and training
- Manage payroll and timekeeping entry and auditing ensuring timely corrections for discrepancies, escalating concerns as necessary to management
- Support Training Supervisor with reporting, tracking, and scheduling
- Train supervisors and administrative team on payroll functions and systems
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of Ski and Ride School business office.
- Assist employees with questions regarding HR related issues maintaining confidentiality when working with sensitive information.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent required; some college preferred
- 1+ years of administrative work experience preferred
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft applications
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English
The budgeted range starts at $23. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 458267