CSR Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain NTH tickets and ensure data is up to date
- Always maintain accurate client classification codes in KanTime & Jitbit NTH tickets
- Completes routine call communication: NTH weekly calls & monthly calls
- Completes weekly caseload texts
- Initiates school set up tickets when needed
- Make simple schedule changes and adjustments
- Communicate large schedule updates with Scheduler via template
- Utilize Wind Down Hour
- Ensure assigned caseload have you assigned as “Scheduler” in KanTime
- Works the after-hours on call phone, as assigned, after normal 9a-5p office hours, including weekend and holidays per business needs.
- Adding/Editing schedules into KanTime
- Other duties assigned by supervisor
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains a current awareness of the abilities and limitations of each field/external staff member. Demonstrates good managerial judgment in assigning duties appropriate to everyone.
- Counsel field/external staff members to provide exceptional customer service.
- Maintains active involvement in agency cost containment goals; effectively utilizes nurses when assigning cases.
- Demonstrates an ability to identify and solve problems; uses initiative and good judgment to reach quality decisions.
- Demonstrates an ability to communicate effectively and express ideas clearly and actively listens.
- Maintains an excellent rapport with clients and caregivers and effectively promotes harmonious interpersonal relationships.
Although each position has its own unique duties and responsibilities, the following listing applies to every employee. All employees of the organization:
- Will exercise necessary cost control measures.
- Will strive to maintain positive internal and external customer service relationships.
- Must demonstrate effective communication skills by conveying necessary information accurately, listening effectively and asking questions when clarification is needed.
- Must be able to be depended upon to plan and organize work effectively and ensure its completion.
- Must be able to demonstrate reliability by arriving to work on time and taking breaks in expected time frames.
- Will be expected to meet all productivity requirements.
- Must be able to demonstrate team behavior and must be willing to promote a team-oriented environment.
- Is always expected to represent the organization professionally.
- Must be able to demonstrate initiative, strive to continually improve processes and relationships.
- Regular attendance required.
- Will always adhere to dress code policy.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Requires working under some stressful conditions to meet deadlines and patient needs, and to make quick decisions when necessary.
- Office: Works in a routine office environment. Noise level may be moderately high. Ability to remain calm in emergency situations and when handling multiple tasks. Must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position. Must function independently and have flexibility, personal integrity and the ability to work effectively with clients, personnel, and support agencies. Must be able to relate to and work with the ill, disabled, emotionally upset, and, at times, hostile people within the agency.