Accounts Receivables (AR) Market Leader - Ensign Services
Ensign Services is presently seeking a talented and experienced AR Director for a Texas Market Leader position. The role will require up to 75% travel and cover a geographic area to include: Texas, and include direct supervision of approximately 10-15 field resources. This position has to play a key role in our growing company, as it serves the needs of our rapidly-expanding heath care services client base across the United States. Candidate will work remotely, preferably in Texas - 75% travel required.
The AR Market Leader provides supervision, direction, guidance, support, training and oversight to AR Resources ensuring positive Accounts Receivable trends and results in assigned operations. Reports to and assists the Director of Accounts Receivable in implementing and monitoring company-wide accounting, compliance and educational initiatives. The AR Market Leader is an individual who is a culture champion while demonstrating excellent leadership skills, delivering consistently positive AR results, and pursuing excellence in all aspects of the role. The role will also carry additional specific responsibilities, global in nature, which will serve all Ensign SNF/ALF related partners.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business or related Healthcare field.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant financial and managerial experience, such as Regional or Divisional business office consulting/management for a multi-site or geographically diverse organization.
- Solid subject-matter expertise
- Expert level user of Point Click Care software and the Microsoft Office Suite of products including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Can design and manipulate Pivot Tables from Data Warehouse applications.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Excellent leadership qualities and skills
- Progressive leader and participant in State Heath Care Associations, as well as AR sub-committees when positions become available.
- Proficient in providing leadership in hiring, training, coaching and disciplining of AR Resources, up to and including termination.
- Proficient in providing financial and analytical leadership to Operations Leaders through cluster meetings and other on-site opportunities.
Ensign Services, Inc. is the most dynamic company in the exploding healthcare services field today, serving 200+ long-term care facilities, 14 urgent care centers, and over 40 home health and hospice agencies, with over 25,000 employees in fourteen states. These operations have no corporate headquarters or traditional management hierarchy. Instead, they operate independently with support from the shared "Service Centers", a world-class service team that provides the centralized clinical, legal, risk management, HR, training, accounting, IT and other resources necessary to allow on-site leaders and caregivers to focus squarely on day-to-day care and business issues in their individual operations.
What sets Ensign Services apart from other companies is the quality of our most valuable resource-our people. On a daily basis, we focus on living out our Culture:
• C – Celebration
• A – Accountability
• P – Passion for Learning
• L – Love One Another
• I – Intelligent Risk Taking
• C – Customer Second
• O – Ownership
This is what makes us unique!
We are committed to providing a competitive Total Rewards Package that meets our employees’ needs.
From a choice of medical, dental and vision plans to retirement savings opportunities through a 401(k), company match and various other features, we offer a comprehensive benefits package. We believe in great work and we celebrate our employees’ efforts and accomplishments both locally and company wide, recognizing people daily through our Moments of Truth Program. In addition to recognition we believe in supporting our employee’s professional growth and development. We provide employees a wide range of free e-courses through our Learning Management System as well as training sessions and seminars.
If interested in this position, please submit a resume and cover letter for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
Back to Jobs