So, what sets Monster Tree Service apart from other employers? Extensive experience. State-of-the-art equipment. A true love and commitment to the environment. superb customer service, a rapidly growing footprint, dynamic work ethic, a unique philosophy, and most important…the Monster Team!
If you are looking to be part of a team that is growing and changing the Tree Care Industry in a positive way while providing great career opportunities, we want to speak to you
Our Lowell, MI location has an opportunity for an Experienced Tree Climber/Arborist
We offer competitive wages commensurate with experience, training, year-round employment, state of the art equipment, a positive and respectful work environment, paid holidays and vacation.
- Responsible for climbing, pruning and removing trees on residential and commercial properties.
- Use of Aerial Lifts
- Properly prepare, maintain and safely operate all tools and equipment including hand tools, chainsaws, chippers, and aerial lifts.
- Operates as part of a crew supporting the Crew Leader.
- Ensure excellent Customer Service
- Climbing experience utilizing rope and saddle when pruning, knowledge of knots, chainsaw operation and chipper operation.
- Experience with Aerial Lifts desired
- Familiarity with ANSI standards
- Driver’s License required. Commercial Driver’s License helpful, or ability to obtain.
- Minimum experience - 1 year climbing experience.
- Experience with crew management, training, customer service, and safety procedures are highly valuable.
Monster Tree Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer