Manager, Business Process Management – Supply Chain – Nutrien Ag Solutions (Loveland, Colorado, USA)
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien Ag Solutions is the retail division of Nutrien™, the largest crop inputs company in the world. As part of our collective mission of Feeding the Future, Nutrien Ag Solutions provides full-acre solutions through our trusted crop consultants at more than 2,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Australia. For more than 150 years, we have been helping growers achieve the highest yields with a wide selection of products, including our proprietary brands: Loveland Products, Inc.; Proven®Seed and Dyna-Gro®Seed; as well as financial, custom application and precision ag services.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien Ag Solutions will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
What you will do:
- Work collaboratively across all departments of the organization to help improve business processes through innovation which can improve outcomes and drive value for the business
- Design and document business processes to support consistency in operations and in support of technology enhancements and systems
- Measures and monitors business processes to ensure alignment with process design and realization of value in alignment with business objectives
- Engage employees to inspire and empower them to provide input into process change, provide input into change management and communication of process changes and best practices
- Manage business case development for larger IT initiatives with collaboration from functional resources and IT/Digital
- Assesses and prioritizes IT enhancement requests in collaboration with IT architects and Service Delivery Managers
- Lead and identify gap analysis and communicate findings to leadership and key stakeholders
- Oversee the gathering of data and development of solutions to meet business needs that align with the stated business model, mission, and objectives
- Focus on processes within the business area of Supply Chain and Strategic Supplier Relationships. Including forecast to produce, integrated business planning and schedule to deliver
- Responsible for hiring, firing, performance appraisals, and pay reviews
- Other duties as required
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree required. Experience in lieu of degree may be considered
- Minimum ten years of experience in business relationship management, business analysis or business process management including one in a mentor, leader or manager role required
- Working knowledge of SAP
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien Ag Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check, and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
To stay connected to us and for the latest job postings and news, follow us on: LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter