Nalco Champion, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate need for an Oilfield Delivery Specialist in our Energy Services - WellChem group in Louisville, OH. If you are a dedicated DOT driver and oilfield treating professional with a proven track record of success, we invite you to apply. This is your opportunity to join a large, growing company offering a competitive base hourly rate and benefits.
What's in it For You:
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment- medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, company paid pension, stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and more!
- Unlimited Referral Bonus opportunities
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment
What You Will Do:
- Adhere to company policies and follow Standard Operating Procedure per job task
- Wear required personal protection equipment (PPE) at all times during job tasks and delivery operations
- Load trailers and schedule daily runs to meet customer delivery requirements
- Maintain truck and equipment in a safe and operable condition at all times by performing daily and periodic mechanical and safety inspections
- Responsible for accurate up-to-date delivery location maps, and operate in accordance with DOT regulations governing the transportation of hazardous materials in accordance with homeland security requirements and guidelines
- Maintain driver's hours of service by using Turnpike and/or paper log book reporting
- Maintain regular communication with sales and supervisor in order to report field problems and/or safety hazards
- Follow Zero Defect Delivery procedures for all delivery assignments
- Keeps current on safety techniques and take advantage of all opportunities to improve driving and safety skills
- Recognize and avoid safety hazards in the work environment
- High school degree or equivalent
- Must have an acceptable motor vehicle record (2 years)
- Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL), HazMat & Tanker Endorsements required
- Two (2) years of commercial driving experience
- Must be willing to work weekends and some holidays
- Knowledge of one of the following skills: Delivery, Tanker, Flatbed, Train/Mentor, SAP, ZDD, Inventory control, Equipment inspections/maintenance, accurately load/unload product
- No immigration sponsorship offered for this role
- Must have the ability to Lift/Push/Pull/Carry up to 50 pounds chest high
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and physical exam
- Previous oil and gas well experience
- Knowledge of precautions needed if exposed to H2S (hydrogen sulfide)
- Experience with the operation of forklifts, drum dollies and trailer hoists, chemical pumps, hoses, meters, printers and gauges
- Experience with handling products in various types of packages including bulk, drums, Porta-Feeds and mini/micro-feed units
- Experience performing warehouse duties, which include preventative maintenance, inventory and ordering of chemicals, receiving incoming shipments, organizing warehouse for safe and efficient chemical storage, operation of customized chemical manufacturing equipment and the upkeep of warehouse grounds
- Awareness of chemical safety and the measures to take in the event of skin contact or spill
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.