NFI Parts is North America's most comprehensive bus and motor coach parts organization, providing replacement parts, technical publications, training, service, and support. Further information is available at www.nfi.parts.
Receive and store inventory, retrieve product to fill customer orders, package product for shipment to customers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Store product in proper location using proper equipment at a 99.95% accuracy rate.
- Pick product from shelves using proper equipment, as indicated on customer order or work order at a 99.95% accuracy rate.
- Receive in product; compare actual shipment to shipment paperwork, log product received into computer, and log in proper location for storing into computer.
- Package product for shipping with a contents accuracy of 99.95% to include International shipments.
- Train new associates in Inbound and Outbound procedures
- Proficient at picking and packing Kits
- Process Hazardous material
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6-8 years of Warehouse or Distribution experience
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Proficient in use of an RF scanner
- WHY JOIN OUR TEAM:
A continuous learning environment...
Ability to advance your career with a growing company...
We exist to move people. Our mission is to design and deliver exceptional transportation solutions that are safe, accessible, efficient and reliable.
HOW TO APPLY
If you would like to apply for this position or know someone who would, please submit a an application.
ABOUT NFI GROUP:
With over 8,900 team members operating from more than 50 facilities across ten countries, NFI is a leading independent global bus manufacturer providing a comprehensive suite of mass transportation solutions under brands: New Flyer® (heavy-duty transit buses), Alexander Dennis Limited (single and double-deck buses), Plaxton (motor coaches), MCI® (motor coaches), ARBOC® (low-floor cutaway and medium-duty buses), and NFI Parts™. NFI buses and motor coaches incorporate the widest range of drive systems available including: clean diesel, natural gas, diesel-electric hybrid, and zero-emission electric (trolley, battery, and fuel cell). In total, NFI now supports over 105,000 buses and coaches currently in service around the world. NFI common shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol NFI. News and information are available at www.nfigroup.com, www.newflyer.com, www.mcicoach.com, www.arbocsv.com, www.alexander-dennis.com, www.carfaircomposites.com and www.nfi.parts.