The Technology Solution Implementation Professional 2 delivers new technological solutions to meet business needs within a specified scope while aligned to enterprise objectives. The Technology Solution Implementation Professional 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Technology Solution Implementation Professional 2 gathers and documents business system and functional requirements, influences system design to optimize support and ensures solutions meet the business objectives and requirements. Completes and/or coordinates implementation of design and requirements, testing, operational readiness, and transition to the appropriate production support team. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience with coordination and implementation of design and requirements, testing, operational readiness, and transition to the appropriate production support team.
- Prior experience problem solving and consulting within complex environments
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field
- Master's Degree of Business Administration, Computer Science or a related field
- 2 years of software testing, process mapping & documentation, SDLC, Agile/Scrum
- Experience with IBM Watson AI
- Experience in technical writing
- Project management experience
- Product management experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the SDLC process
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Montage Voice to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Montage Voice allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an email correspondence (please be sure to check your spam or junk folders often to ensure communication isn't missed) inviting you to participate in a Montage Voice interview. In this interview, you will listen to a set of interview questions over your phone and you will provide recorded responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 to 30 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Scheduled Weekly Hours