What you'll be doing:
- Provide a friendly atmosphere at all times by greeting each guest as they walk in the door and continuing a positive interaction until they leave.
- POS proficiency to ensure speed of service and accurate transactions that meet company standards.
- Ensure cash handling procedures are done to standards.
- Being aware and infusing a hospitable interaction with guests at all times.
- Communicating issues and morale concerns to leadership team.
- Taking initiative to support store operations including operating machines, prep, and cash register.
- Able to lift 25lbs, stand for long periods of time, and repeated motion
- Knowing all inventory products.
- Ensure that you clean as you go.
- Integrity in following all safety/store policies and procedures.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Office Productivity Software Utilization – Working Experience: The knowledge and ability to work with word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation programs.
- Customer Focus: The methodical application of knowledge, skills, and techniques for guiding a project from start to finish.
- Money Handling: The process of receiving and giving money in a business at the point of sale or in basic cash accounting.
- Reading and Writing for Comprehension: Using writing in conjunction with reading to strengthen comprehension.
- 1+ years of customer service experience.
- Must possess strong problem solving skill.
- Must have a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) preferred.
What you didn't know about the team:
- The whole team loves to WOW their customers!