Retail Merchandiser - Louisville, KY
L&R is the largest distributor and the 6th largest purchaser of cosmetics in the United States. We now distribute over 40,000 items (cosmetics, toys, school supplies, hosiery, hair accessories, OTC, HBA, and more) through 3 regional warehouse locations in Arkansas, New Jersey, and Nevada.
We are looking for a representative to service retail stores such as but not limited to Albertson, Safeway, Cub Foods, Hy-Vee, and Kroger in various locations within the West, Central, and East Coast Regions.
Retail Merchandiser – Ordering & Merchandising
Store Locations: Louisville, KY
Pay rate: Up to $16
Hours: 16 Weekly
- Employee recognition program
- Paid drive time
- Mileage reimbursement
- Service hours are 6-5 with 8pm as the drop-dead time with a DMs authorization.
- Paid on the job and online training
- Get paid weekly with the option of direct deposit
- Employee referral bonus program
Retail Merchandiser Essential Job Functions:
- Service store routes according to the assigned call frequencies, working closely with the L&R District Manager (DM)
- Place orders for required inventory according to store ordering guidelines, utilizing a company-supplied tablet and scanner leveraging Repsly software
- Follow a specific store visit process inclusive of merchandising delivery from the previous order, filling out task forms, taking pictures, ordering to maintain stock levels, and other special projects as requested
- Maintain knowledge of current sales, promotions, and policies regarding invoicing, exchanges, and returns.
- Familiarity with planograms and footage by department, while balancing sales and inventory control
Other Retail Merchandiser Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Maintain efficient communication with Store Associates upon each store visit
- Verify merchandise shipments upon receipt and checked in by authorized store personnel
- Provide consistent professional communication with Store Management and Store Associates
- Clean and organize display cases and shelves
- Conduct store surveys and audits per request, including but not limited to, taking photographs of assigned departments to solve store issues
- Ability to conduct physical work, frequently lifting 15 to 40lbs.
- Opportunity to service additional stores upon business needs and necessity
Retail Merchandiser Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D; previous merchandising or retail experience a plus
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Your own personal vehicle since you’ll be driving to and from stores
- Proof of Car Insurance
- Motor vehicle history with 3 or fewer moving violations within the last 36 months (3 years)
- Computer or smartphone with internet connection
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills
At L&R Distributors, we do not seek salary history information from applicants